Community Member
edited March 2015 in iOS

Autofill will not work in Safari, log in seemso to work fine

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You have posted three identical messages here, including one in the Mac forum. Please don't do that - it just makes helping you more difficult. I am going to delete the other two posts.

You could help us a help you if you would give us some additional information. What are you trying to do, precisely? Have you activated the 1Password Safari extension on you device? What do you do to try to get autofill to work in Safari? What happens when you do that?

• p1inorbit
    p1inorbit
    Community Member
    Options

I realise that now, the page was not moving on, feel free to delete them. I would appreciate an answer though

• p1inorbit
    p1inorbit
    Community Member
    Options

One password is activated in Safari, log in seems to work ok but auto fill for web forms using identity does not work.
    I have paid for the app on my MacBook and all works fine on there but I really need the app to work in a unform fashion across all platforms

• p1inorbit
    p1inorbit
    Community Member
    Options

To get autofill to work I go to a page with a form and click on 1password from within Safari, no options are given by 1password

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@p1inorbit I have edited the title of your post to make the problem clearer. As I understand it, fill does work in Safari on your iPad for logins but not for (this single example of?) filling an identity, is that correct? Does it work on some sites but not others? In other words, is there a single problem site?

What version of 1P for iOS are you using (look towards the bottom of the 1P Settings screen for the version number)?

Stephen

• p1inorbit
    p1inorbit
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, so far I have only attempted it on 1 site, kyero.com.
    I am using 5.2.1

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @p1inorbit,

Just to let you know, our iOS Safari extension is still very new as are extensions in general in iOS 8. At the moment the extension can only fill in Login items and doesn't allow filling in of credit cards or identities. Now our 1Browser can fill in identities and credit cards and of course we do intend to improve on our Safari extension going forward.

If I've misunderstood at all or you have further questions do please post back :smile:

• k1r1t
    k1r1t
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I appreciate Safari doesn't allow Auto Filling of credit card information, but I cannot use the auto fill on the 1Broswer either. Is there an issue with this as well?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @k1r1t,

I just tried filling my credit card information into our online store (https://agilebits.com/store) and was successful in 1Browser. Perhaps there is a problem with the site you're using? Would you mind sharing the URL so we can take a look?

This discussion has been closed.