never fills in password for cc site

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the trouble you're having with the Citi site! This has been one of our favorite test cases because it has caused a lot of problems for our users over the years. We're working on improvements to 1Password's form filling that we hope to bring to the Windows app in the near future. In the meantime, could you try saving a new login for the site and check that it logs you in? I just created a login with some fake credentials and it filled fine for me, but I'm on the latest Mac beta where we're testing the waters with our new form filling library. If you have access to a Mac, I'd love to know if it works better for you there as we've made a ton of improvements over the recent weeks.

The other thing that would be helpful is if you could duplicate your login that is not working, change the username, password, and any other private information so that it's no longer sensitive, and then send it to us for review so we can see how we could improve our filling. I suspect your login was created a while ago and the site has changed since then. Having an older login will definitely help us in testing. Please use the Help > Advanced > Copy JSON menu item and then paste the result into an email to support@agilebits.com with a link to this thread so we can connect the dots.

Thanks!

• That's a really good tip brenty!

@safercracker823456 Please let us know if this helps.

• sabobrian1936
    sabobrian1936
    Community Member

Doesn't work for me! Still get the "Incorrect information entered" message.

• @sabobrian1936 In the item, are there asterisks saved in the item, or does it show your regular username for the site?

This discussion has been closed.