1Password doesn't show my details

Fernando Crespo
Fernando Crespo
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm using 1Password for Windows on Linux with wine and the app seems to work very well except that it can't see my login details.
Let me explain.
It syncs correctly. If I add a tag in ios it shows in 1pWindow, but the user and password don't.

But if I create the login within the 1pWindows it shows correctly, but do not redact the password.

Can you help me?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

How are you syncing the vault? From the look of it the .1password files are not syncing properly.

But if I create the login within the 1pWindows it shows correctly, but do not redact the password.

This is an issue with WINE:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/187689/#Comment_187689

• MikeT
    edited March 2015

Hi @Fernando Cardoso,

As Richard mentioned, the concealment is a known WINE issue, it needs to be fixed by the WINE development team.

I'm using 1Password for Windows on Linux with wine and the app seems to work very well except that it can't see my login details.

Can you tell me where you originally created the item that sync'ed into 1Password under WINE? Was it in a Windows app on real Windows machine or a different platform?

This discussion has been closed.