Sync multiple vaults over Wifi

c_w_
c_w_
Community Member

Is it true I can only sync my primary vault over Wifi? After I set that up, it seems that the only sync option for my other vault is Dropbox.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

The 1P5.1 beta for Mac allows sync of secondary vaults via wifi. I'm not suggesting you should use the beta :) but at least you know the facility is on the way. I have no information as to when the beta will transform into a release.

Stephen

• c_w_
    c_w_
    Community Member

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Part of it was making sure I just wasn't missing it if it was there... Glad to know I'm not crazy (at least related to this issue). I look forward to this in an upcoming release!

• Thanks for the update @c_w_ and for the assist @Stephen_C.

• sxc5324
    sxc5324
    Community Member

Hi there, I just purchased the Pro version for iOS for the very purpose of being able to sync multiple vaults with my Windows machine (now that the sync bug I reported has been fixed), only to discover it can't be done !?!

Please tell me this feature is imminent (and on Windows)... otherwise I'll really have to go back to eWallet this time (sigh...)

• Hi @sxc5324,

Windows can currently only sync multiple vaults via Dropbox. It doesn't have the internal database structure required for the concept of secondary vaults, and as such cannot WiFi sync them. Our developers are in the process of adding the database structure to the Windows product, but that is a major undertaking and I wouldn't speculate that it would be 'imminent.'

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.