Missing 1Password icon In Browser

It's late, I was trying to figure out how to add a credit to wallet (which I did figure out), but in the process I clicked on something that said add to main menu, then all of a sudden the 1Password icon disappeared from my FireFox browser. Help, I really need to access it to log into important sites.

Stuie

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@stuie: It sounds like you might have just misplaced the 1Password icon in your browser. Check out this guide to re-add it to the toolbar (or show the toolbar it is on!)

If, however, you still can't find it, you can always reinstall the 1Password browser extension by opening the main 1Password app and going to File > Preferences > Browsers and install the extension for your browser of choice (Firefox, from the sound of it). I hope this helps! :)

• stuie
    stuie
    Community Member

I looked in there but couldn't find it. After reading your post I decided to look again and blam, there it was. Strange, maybe all I needed was to close it out and open it up again. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Stuie

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@stuie: You are most welcome! I am glad that you were able to find it again. Sometimes just restarting can help if there's a glitch with the browser. It sounds like you're all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.