Printing

Thabatshimo
Thabatshimo
Community Member

Hello
I am new in this forum as I am testing the light version of 1Password. My most important question is „How can I print an entry" with all the info in each field I have entered (with password)? Can anyone help my with this? Prior to upgrading to the „Pro" version it is important to know if printing is possible (air print)? I have tried many ways but nothing gets printed.
Thanks for all your help.

Comments

• DoubleA
    DoubleA
    Community Member

I am also looking for a way to manually print all the user/password data for storage in my safe. Where can this be done?

• Hi folks,

1Password for iOS does not currently have a print function. We do appreciate the feedback though and will take it into consideration as we look to add new features in the future.

Thanks!

• Thabatshimo
    Thabatshimo
    Community Member

Thank you for your quick replies. I will buy the app as soon as the printing function ibecomes available. This is a very important function to me, the rest of the app seems to be very useful. Thanks again for your valued input.

• Thanks for letting us know! :)

• madmarion
    madmarion
    Community Member

I'm looking for the same feature. I tried sooo many password managers now, and I'm really disappointed that none of them offers a printing option!

I have many clients that are not "digital native" at all and its way more secure if they have their passwords stored on a paper sheet in a folder than on their computers :-).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@madmarion: I hear you! Not everyone is quite so tech-savvy, and a print feature could also be useful for archival purposes (in a safe-deposit box, of course!) We appreciate the feedback. Consider your ballot for 1Password for iOS printing counted! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Download printer pro to help you print using printer pro clipboard etc. Just copy and paste. Just make sure you uncheck printer pro in iCloud drive so nothing by mistake gets saved outside of 1password. Also clear the clipboard inside of printer pro after you are done printing.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kunder: That is an interesting idea. But as you point out, 'exfiltrating' data from 1Password leaves it unencrypted, so -- and I can't stress this enough -- it is crucial to make sure you keep all your sensitive data safe place! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.