Help us help you!
- I’m using 1Password version #: 4.1.6
- On a (Mac/PC/iOS/Android): Android
- Syncing with: Dropbox
Everything works great, except some Logins do not show when I tap them. For example:
- tap Categories
- tap Logins
- scroll to the one I want (example, "Google - personal")
- tap it. The Login screen shows.
- tap Back
- tap on a different one. The row turns blue as I'm tapping, then NOTHING. It stays on the list of Login items.
The specific ones that don't display are always the same. They happen to have "One Time" passwords in them (which I can see on my iPad, and my Mac running version 5.) I also have no problem seeing those logins on my other Mac, which is running version 4.4.3. The One Time password shows up as an additional field, called "One-Time Password: otpauth://..."