Purchasing 1Password 3 for Mac new

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 3 on iOS availability.

Comments

• Marena
    Marena
    Community Member

Hello,
    This isn't a comment, but another question. My mac is OS X 10.7.5. I understand that I need 1Password 3 for OSX 10.7.5, but cannot find
    out how to purchase it. I've found comments that indicate one can get 1Password 3 if you have purchased 1Password in the past, but no instruction on how to purchase it now, March, 2015, for the first time. Help, please.

Thank you.

Marena

• Hi @Marena,

New 1Password for Mac purchases from our online store come with a license key that can be used on legacy versions (including 1Password 3 for Mac). :)

https://agilebits.com/store

Thanks!

Ben

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2015

@Marena - If you are willing to obtain your license from the AgileBits web store, you can still get version 3. You would buy a license for version 5 here. it's currently still on sale.

You'll get an email with the link to install the license for version 5, but it will also include an alphnumeric license key for version 3. You would then go to the downloads page and scroll to the bottom of the page. You'll find links to get legacy versions there.

You'll be all set for version 5 too, whenever you are ready to use it.

• This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 3 on iOS availability.
This discussion has been closed.