1 password for small business for 2 employees

Dear Sir or Madam,

The small business (2 employees) we are operating has the following equipment:
• 2 desktops (Windows OS)
• 1 laptop (Windows OS)
• 1 tablet (Windows OS)
• 2 phones (android)

We are interested in the 1 one-password software. How much would it cost us for the above devices? I would appreciate your best deal. Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• Hatim
    Hatim
    Community Member

I would really appreciate if someone could answer me ASAP. Many thanks!

• @Hatim - You can purchase 1Password for Windows for your employees through our business store. The more licenses you purchase, the greater the discount. Licenses are per person and can be used on any Windows PC that they use. You will need to purchase 1Password for Android through the App Store on the phone. You will need to purchase for each Google account, so if those two phones use the same Google account you need only purchase once.

• Hatim
    Hatim
    Community Member

Thank you LauraR for your response.
    We have one google account for our business.
    So much for the business side?
    But what is the case when it comes to viewing personal google accounts on a windows PC?
    On a personal level I have 5 separate active gmail accounts that I view on my windows pc. Should I purchase a separate license for each?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Hatim: I am not sure what you mean by 'viewing personal business accounts', I'm afraid. Laura just means that 1Password for Android is sold through the Google Play Store, so the 1Password 'license' will be attached to whatever Google login you use for that purchase. I too have many Google logins for various things (likewise with Apple IDs), but I use my personal Google login for my purchases.

You can, of course, use 1Password to save and use all of your Google logins -- not just the one you use to purchase the app.

1Password for Android is a free app with an in-app purchase for premium features. I hope this helps! :)

• Hatim
    Hatim
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Hatim: You're very welcome! Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.