Troubles with syncing some entries.

Options
o24u
o24u
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I use 1Password for Windows (Version 1.0.9.342) and 1Password for Mac and I sync using dropbox. I have to say that the version for PC is a demo one.
So.I have noticed that there are a few entries that aren't syncing between devices . I have entries “secure notes” which aren’t showing correctly in PC version and in Firefox. Type entry is a png file(screen shot).
What is my problem? Is it demo trouble or something else?
Thanks.

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@o24u - You are using an old version of 1Password for Windows. Can you download the latest version from here.
    If you still have problems, could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows-kb/4/en/topic/diagnostics-report - and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @o24u,

In your Secure Note items, are we talking about the missing custom section and fields you've added via the Mac app? 1Password for Windows won't show the custom sections and fields if you've added it on Mac. That's coming in a future update but I don't have a specific timeframe.

• o24u
    o24u
    Community Member
    Options

Dear LauraR and MikeT thanks so much. The latest version help me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@o24u: Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad that updating resolved the issue! On behalf of Mike and Laura, you are most welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.