Can not up date info in main menu

When I up-date data in the main menu such as new credit card numbers, new passwords etc., I continue to get the old data. What am I doing wrong. Running Version 3.8.13 on a Mac 10.9.5. What version of 1Password should I up data to.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Are you clicking the Save button before you leave the record? I know that sounds elementary, but it's worth checking to be sure.

• sancerewicz
    sancerewicz
    Community Member

Yes, I do click the save button.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sancerewicz,

You mentioned you're using version 3, so I've moved this discussion to our 1Password 3 for Mac forum, where you'll be able to get more help for that version.

I'm sorry you're having this problem! If you're using version 3.8.13, the first thing you should do is install the update for 3.8.22 (which is the latest update for 1Password 3 for Mac). There's a "Check for Updates" option in the 1Password menu of the main app, or you can download it from this site.

Once you download that, unzip the file (if necessary) and move it to the Applications folder, replacing the previous version. Do you have the same issue in version 3.8.22? If so, it will be helpful if you can describe the exact steps you're taking, and exactly what happens. The more details you can give us about what you're experiencing on your end, the better. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.