1password Crack Version

skypark
skypark
Community Member

I'm finding that 1password pro free on torrent.. how do we know is it safe or not? and where the server and database are we in? because as i know, cracked it's not safe.. is there explanation?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skypark,

There will always be people who are unwilling to pay for a product, be it software, music or a film and instead take to certain sites. My question to you is this, how safe would you feel about entering all of your most sensitive data into a copy of a program that you know an unknown person has tampered with in unspecified ways?

It's like anti-virus, how safe can it be to trust a program to safeguard your entire computer for you when the one fact you know is it's been tampered with?

There is big business in being able to compromise either a computer or steal a person's details and pirated software is definitely one good way to do so as the user actually installs the software for you! It's just my opinion but it seems like you're asking for a world of hurt there.

You'll notice I didn't even touch on the fact that companies like 1Password need sales to stay in business with my argument.

Sorry, the only safe place to get any software is from the actual authors. I wouldn't even trust a BitTorrent site for LibreOffice unless the torrent file in question came directly from their site. In the end though it's your call...and your bank accounts... and all of your login credentials.

This discussion has been closed.