Delete a read message, show all logins and add attachments option.

Options
The_caveman
The_caveman
Community Member
edited March 2015 in iOS

Well basically what the title says. How do I remove a read message from the message centre and secondly, where is the "show all logins" button?

And while I'm at it, One of the most requested features is the addition of attachments in the iOS version. I would give up all the benefits of this update just for that one.

And yes, I know you cannot satisfy everyone all the time...

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @The_caveman,

How do I remove a read message from the message centre

These cannot currently be removed.

where is the "show all logins" button

This button is not available in the current version.

ref: OPI-2499

And while I'm at it, One of the most requested features is the addition of attachments in the iOS version. I would give up all the benefits of this update just for that one.

This is definitely something we want to do, but it is a fairly major feature, and as such will likely appear in a fairly major upgrade.

Thanks!

• The_caveman
    The_caveman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the fast reply.
    You state that the "show all logins" button is not available, but it is clearly advocated as a new feature... I take it that was an error? Fair enough. Next time then.

When you refer to a major update, that would be the 6.0 ??

Cheers

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2015
    Options

You state that the "show all logins" button is not available, but it is clearly advocated as a new feature... I take it that was an error? Fair enough. Next time then.

Hmm... Perhaps I'm misunderstanding then? Where exactly were you expecting to see this button, and where did you see it advertised?

Edit: I just commented in another thread:

I think there is some confusion about the "show all" button. This is not for websites. It is for apps. From our blog post:

"[S]how all Logins if none are found for the current app (App Extension only)" -- This does not mean that 1Password will offer to fill logins on websites that don't match.

When you refer to a major update, that would be the 6.0 ??

Unfortunately I don't have any further specifics I can share at this time. We can't generally announce features before they are completed or offer specific timelines.

This discussion has been closed.