Master Password not being accepted

Hello. I installed 1Password on my PC and on my iPhone and iPad. I am still using my original master password with no changes. My MP is accepted when I enter it on my IOS devices, but my home PC is not accepting my MP. I am not sure what to do.

Comments

• @Bravo99 - it sounds like you may be opening the incorrect vault. From the 1Password lock screen, click on File > Reopen 1Password Vault. You should see a selection of vaults to open based on vaults you had previously opened. Can you check that you have selected the correct one to open.

• Bravo99
    Bravo99
    Community Member

Only one vault is listed and it has a check mark next to it indicating that it is selected. I also recognize that it is the vault I created, because the file location matches what I created. It still does not accept my password.

• Bravo99
    Bravo99
    Community Member

One more note, I am running a trial version of the software.

• LauraR
    edited September 2017

@Bravo99 - Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#win- and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Thanks !

ref: PVA-45194-517

This discussion has been closed.