Latest 1 Pass download for iOS 8.2

yellowwheels
yellowwheels
Community Member
edited March 2015 in iOS

Updated 1 Password on my iPhone 6 and lost much of my information on 'secure notes'. Also auto downloading name and passwords no longer happens on many 'logins'. Have re entered 1 Pass app twice and synced using wi-fi. Is this a 1 Pass problem or should I try another route. Thanks, John

Comments

• yellowwheels
    yellowwheels
    Community Member
    edited March 2015

Updated 1 Password on my iPhone 6 and lost much of my information on 'secure notes'. Also auto downloading name and password no longer happens on many 'logins'. Have re entered 1 Pass app twice and synced using wi-fi. Is this a 1 Pass problem or should I try another route. Thanks, John

• Hello @yellowwheels ,

I'm sorry that you are having this issue. When you say "auto-downloading" do you mean sync is not working? Are you syncing to Mac or Windows? And what version of the Mac or Windows 1Password are you using?

Regarding your secure notes, when you say you lost much of your information, do mean whole notes are missing or some of each note or missing? If you can provide more details, we should be able to assist your further.

• yellowwheels
    yellowwheels
    Community Member

I am using a Macbook pro with iOS 10.10.2. I have iPassword 5.1 installed on the Macbook and the latest 1Password app. installed on my iPhone 6 which has iOS 8.2. What I mean by auto downloading is that when I pull up a 'login' such as Chase Bank and tap 'website' the web site appears; however, my user name and password do not automatically download as in previous versions and I must enter manually. When I pull up my 'secure notes' I no longer have files. The title for the secure note appears with the yellow note icon at the top of the screen and below are three links: 'Add to Favorites', Move to Folder' and 'Share Secure Note'. The rest of page is blank except for menu bar at bottom. Hope this helps. John

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@yellowwheels: Thanks for that information! It sounds like there may be a glitch with either the display or the data syncing in the first place.

Is the 1Password data on your Mac complete and current? If so, you can reinstall 1Password on your iPhone and then sync the data back over and you'll be all set. I've seen similar issues with app delta updates, and getting a fresh copy of the app often resolves them.

Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

This discussion has been closed.