ScottTrade

This discussion was created from comments split from: Logins in iPhone and iPads.

Comments

• rjmac29
    rjmac29
    Community Member

1Password is not working when I try to open www.scottrade.com/fullsite on my iPhone 6 Plus or my iPad using 1Password and 1Browser.

Please let me know when this will be fixed!! Also, I personally preferred the auto submit when it worked properly too, so I would like for that feature to be available at least as a choice.

Things that ARE working and I love, so thank you for these:

1. Touch ID to log in on iPhone
    2. Adding 1Password extension to safari

Thanks for what you have gotten right but please fix so that I can continue to use 1Password on www.scottrade.com/fullsite using 1Browser.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rjmac29,

Thanks for the kind words about 1Password - I'm glad that you're loving Touch ID and the 1Password extension in Safari.

Now, you mention that scattered is not working in 1Browser. Could you tell me a little bit more about what isn't working? For example:

• Does 1Password fail to open the URL?
    • Is 1Password failing to fill automatically?
    • What steps are you taking to access Scottrade, and where does 1Password get tangled up?
    • Are you able to open this site in Safari and log in with the 1Password app extension?

I know that we're seeing some differences in behaviour between 1Browser and the 1Password app extension in Safari. If you haven't tried this site in Safari, please let me know if it behaves any better. Our developers are working on correcting this discrepancy.

• rjmac29
    rjmac29
    Community Member

Here are the answers to your questions:

• NO - 1Password DOES open the URL BUT it does not go the next step and click the "SECURE LOGIN" tab in the top right-hand portion of the website (it was doing this before the recent upgrade and working wonderfully) which is the area where the account number and password are to be filled in.

• YES - 1Password is failing to fill automatically - Even when I manually click the "SECURE LOGIN" tab in the top right-hand portion of the website and then use the "key" icon in 1Password, the login info still fails to fill automatically like it used to before the recent upgrade.

• YES - I am able to open the www.scottrade.com/fullsite in Safari and log in with the 1Password app extension, so at least that does work. I am just disappointed that the 1Browser version is no longer working when before it was so wonderful! Maybe that is actually the intent of the developers to get us away from 1Browser and onto Safari?

I have a LOT of other logins saved in 1Password that are working correctly even after the upgrade; it is just the Scottrade website that requires the additional keystroke to actually go to the secure login section. If you will pull it up on your iphone, you will see what I mean. I have also tried it using the following URL and it still does not fill automatically: trading.scottrade.com/Default.aspx?act=logoff&b=1

Thanks for any help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    @rjmac29: Sorry for the trouble! I hope you don't mind, but I moved your posts to the browser filling section of the forum.

After some trouble just getting the site to load (not sure what was going on there) I was able to confirm the issue you're having here.

I tested this on OS X, Windows, and iOS at both https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx and https://www.scottrade.com/fullsite and while they fill fine on the other platforms, on iOS neither form will fill, even after resaving the login. That's the bad news.

The good news is twofold:
    1. The 1Password extension in Safari fills the login just fine.
    2. We are aware of the 1Browser filling issues with sites that are using certain libraries and are working on a fix.
    Unfortunately I can't give a time frame on when we will be able to have a fix implemented and submitted for App Store approval, but it is a high priority. In the mean time, using the 1Password extension in Safari will at least allow you to fill the login. Thanks again for reporting this!

ref: OPI-2553
This discussion has been closed.