Where is my licence?

Hi,

today I bought a windows lincence per paypal. I got an e-mail from paypal in which was confirmed the payment. But no e-mail from agile. When I log in Support / Costumer Center I see only my Mac licence...

:(

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Hi, Lebostein. You definitely should've received your license info, and fairly quickly.

Please contact us at [email protected] from the e-mail address you used when you purchased the 1Password for Windows license. We'll be happy to send another copy of the license info or determine whether something went wrong with the transaction.

You might include a copy of the PayPal charge message you received, in case that helps us find you in our records.

Thanks!
  • I hope I get an answer... so far I got no response to my request :mellow:
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2011
    Lebostein wrote:

I hope I get an answer... so far I got no response to my request :mellow:

Thomas, I don't know whether you sent a message to us at [email protected], but I've just another copy of your license info to the e-mail address we have on file.

I'm not sure what else we can do, unless there's another address we might need to be using; if so, please don't post it here, but mention it in a message to our support address.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.