Login item search problem(1password keyboard), and..

swjung89
swjung89
Community Member
edited April 2015 in Android

I found the problem when I log in to 1Password keyboard.
I am using 1Password keyboard, automatic filling is not used.
And Samsung GalaxyS5 Android 5.0(Lollipop), 1Password for Android 4.2 (2015/4/7 release)

When I search for a login item, Search keyword I enter show the results only in the title of the item.
In the image of the above have been entering the "na" is the beginning of "네이버 ( website naver 's korean word )",
it does not come out in the search results.

I think I want to see the results of the various item values not only the title.
Like 1Password for Mac. [ Link ]

And when I touch the 1Password icon at the bottom and show a master password login window,
I need to press and hold not a touch.
Would do was designed to be operated by long press instead of the touch?
If you did not intend, I want you to fix.

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out to us! We will certainly review including more than the item title in our search feature. I'll pass on your suggestion to our developers!

When 1Password's Automatic Filling service is disabled, a long press is required on the 1Password icon in the keyboard to bring up the filling interface. It is the same behaviour if the service is enabled but 1Password did not detect login fields for filling. This implementation is to prevent launching of the filling interface if the user accidentally taps on the 1Password icon when typing on the keyboard. If 1Password's Automatic Filling detects login fields, you just need to tap on the icon to open up the filling interface. In this case, a long press is not required. :)

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.