How can I confirm which license I have? [Resolved]

crondeau
crondeau
Community Member
edited April 2015 in Lounge

I purchased 1 password single license for Mac years ago, then upgraded to the Mac Windows bundle.
Now when asked to upgrade, they offer me 4 choices, but the screen also says that my license is a single license for Mac.
(see screenshot - http://imgur.com/nXJa9GQ)
I'm confused as to why that is happening and don't know what upgrade I need.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@crondeau: Sorry for the confusion! I see you have a Single License for 1Password 3 for Mac listed in our system (that must be the one you entered on the website for the upgrade pricing).

Just to be clear, we license our software per-person, per-platform, but this includes other members in your household (more detail here).

If you think you had another license (a bundle, like you said), might it be under a different email address? You can always have your license resent using our site.

But if you're not sure, the best thing to do is to contact us directly at support+licenses at agilebits dot com and we will get it sorted out for you. :)

• crondeau
    crondeau
    Community Member

Thanks. I discussed the issue over Twitter with someone from your team and got sorted out. I upgraded yesterday and I have everything up and running. Cheers

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @crondeau ,

I'm so glad to hear that you're all sorted out! Thanks so much for letting us know.

Since this particular issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.