Sync with Dropbox - Bank account problem

Options

Help us help you!

• I’m using 1Password Pro version 5:
  • On a MacBookair software 10.10.2
  • Syncing with other devices Android (my spouse Samsung 10.1 with Android only via Dropbox and with a LG G3 Lollipop with 1Passoword Pro:

Goal: to store all the sensible data across the devices: my Mac, my LG (with 1Passowrd) and with the Android of my wife (which doesn't have 1Passoword).

I successfully sync across the two my devices (LG G3 and Mac) all the data with 1Password then I have made up a vault (Family) and I have sync with the dropbox of my spouse (which has a Samsung with Android).
Everything works fine but not the bank account and notes (the latter if they have an attachment).

When I make up a bank account, (independently if I make it in the Family vault or in the main and then copy in the family vault) despite I can see in the family vault, I can't see it in the device of my wife.

What makes me sure I am doing everything properly is that if I make up a credit card, well, Dropbox of my wife works perfectly updating the data in an handful of seconds. But the dropbox folder of bank details is always empty. Something similar happens with notes, it works but only partially. (anyhow it doesn't work if to a note I attach a file as a pdf.)
I tried to create a new bank account directly in the "family" vault, but even in this case there is no way to let it appear in my wife Dropbox. it must be told that my "family folder" on my Mac shows the bank account, which can't be seen on the dropbox.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hello! :)

I’m sorry to hear certain items are not showing up on your wife’s Android device. Could you tell us if you are accessing the “Family” vault through Dropbox’s website or using 1Password on Android? If you are not using the 1Password app your wife’s Android device, please install 1Password 4 for free from the Google Play Store. It’s truly the best way to access your vault on your mobile devices.

If you share the same Google account used for purchasing the premium features with your wife’s Samsung Note 10.1, you can unlock the premium features on the Note 10.1 without an additional purchase.

• Falcone.russia@gmail.com
    Options

The access has been performed through Dropbox website. In fact now I have installed the App 1passoword 4 on the Android 10.1 of my wife and it works smoothly with the Vault Family. Thus as I am seeing now with your suggestion the problem has been sorted out..

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that Saad was able to help get things sorted out. :)

Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.