Unable to properly login to kellogsrewards

Options

Yeah, I have one account at kellogsrewards, and they have odd login form: https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html

It includes login and signup on same page. I've made sure to match fields names in 1Password so login will be filling up, so it worked properly. Since recently (5.3Beta-28 at this time) I am no longer able to fillout login form, it fills up signup form, despite the fact, that HTML name for login and password is there in the page. You upgraded logic, but broke something that worked.

Please fix this, thanks.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Aleks B,

Well once I discovered that website hates the UK and got past their refusal to respond to my browser (all the site would respond with was File not found.") I tried the following.

I created a test Login item in 1Password 5.1 which works with the 4.3.1 browser extension in Safari and Firefox.

Trying that Login item with 1Password 5.3.BETA-26 does as you say, it fills fields in the Sign Up section rather than the Log In section.

The same applies if you create a new Login item using our Saving a Login Manually guide using the 4.3.1 or 4.4.0.b2 extension with 1Password 5.3.BETA-26.

As this refers specifically to a filling issue I'm going to move it to a relatively new forum specifically for this types of issues. That way it gets seen by the right people :smile: Please bear with us while we work on the new filling logic :smile:

• dteare
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, @Aleks B. It's a very interesting site :)

The combination of the Signup Form and the Login Form on the same page made things difficult and like @littlebobbytables I was able to recreate the issue. I played with this on my development machine and was able to get things working.

The fix for this is actually part of the main app and so you can expect to see it in version 5.3.1 for Mac and 4.3.1 for Windows.

• dteare
    Options

You're very welcome :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sashk,

Thank you for reporting not just the improved success in filling the page but also the quirk - I've reported it just now. Thankfully it shouldn't interfere at all but better to get a nice clean filling happening :smile:

This discussion has been closed.