"The 1Password Database could not be backed up." [Moved to email]

Madtoe
Madtoe
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

HI…

I just recently receive an error which says… "The 1Password Database could not be backed up. The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSFileHandleOperationException error 1.)"

I'm using OS 10.6.8 and 1password v. 3.9.20. Why am I receiving the error?? Also, I'm using the latest FireFox.

please advise.
Thank you,
Leigh-Anne

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Madtoe I have moved your post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Leigh-Anne ( @Madtoe ),

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac-3.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Madtoe
    Madtoe
    Community Member

Done, Thank you,
    Leigh-Anne

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Madtoe,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: NYD-79228-515

This discussion has been closed.