Dropbox Synced Vault weirdness

Options
hideftv
hideftv
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Using 1Password 4 for Mac (10.9.5), i was able to get an opvault into Dropbox and link the Modern app. However, now I have an extra 30+ empty entries. In the Letter-search there are 2 extra blank tiles. And some entries are secured with *** and while other entries are not.

Comments

• Hi @hideftv,

Thanks for sharing this issue with us. We used 1Password 5 to create .opvault, but will check 1Password 4 too.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I understand the Terminal commands may or may not work perfectly in 1Password 4. It is recommended that they be used in 1Password 5.

• hideftv
    hideftv
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

@DBrown To clarify, I used the iCloud sync, moved to Dropbox and rename to .opvault method and not the terminal command method.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Unfortunately, @hideftv, simply changing the extension of a .agilekeychain folder to .opvault doesn't work any better than changing the extension of a .gif file to .pdf; please contact us at support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com for instructions.

• hideftv
    hideftv
    Community Member
    Options

@DBrown I sent an email yesterday but have not received a response yet. I used the method of iCloud-Dropbox that I found in one of the forums here. I've looked at so many threads I the last couple days I forget which one described it, but it was mentioned in several different ones. Thanks.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Did you send the e-mail to support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com?

• hideftv
    hideftv
    Community Member
    Options

I received a response today. Waiting on a reply now after clearing up some requested info.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great!

This discussion has been closed.