Radio button in Wordpress' update page saved wrongly

Options

On a Wordpress installation that doesn't have write rights to its files, Wordpress falls back to an FTP implementation. You have to enter all credentials and also have to select whether you want to use FTP or FTPS to connect to the server.

This selection is done through a radio button group but 1Password doesn't save its value correctly when it creates an entry after I clicked "Proceed".

I checked the result of "Copy JSON" and it says:

{"value":"ftp","id":"ftp;opid=__3","name":"connection_type","type":"R"}

Here's a screenshot of the form together with its HTML structure:

I'm running 1Password 5
Version 5.3 (530032)
Agile Web Store

and Firefox 37.0.2 on OS X 10.10.3.

I already disabled "Animate form filling" (as stated somewhere else) and also tried to manually create the entry in 1Password (through the browser extension) before clicking on "Proceed". Neither approach did solve the problem.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @manski,

I've checked our bug reports and it seems we do struggle with radio buttons, at least on some sites. I'm afraid I don't think we're going to find an automated workaround in this case. All I can suggest is altering the submit option from Submit when enabled to Never submit. This will at least allow you to fill using the Login item before manually changing the radio button to the correct selection. Our bug report lists a couple of sites with this issue so I'll add this report.

Apologies it isn't better news at the moment.

ref: OPX-620

This discussion has been closed.