Missing the layout options from 1password version 3

creativetech
creativetech
Community Member

1password 4 or 5 does not seem to have the view options that 1password 3 has. I miss that functionality and ability to hide icons for each entry. Is that something I can request for future build outs? Attached pictures show 1) the layout options I am referring to in 1password 3, a comparison of a folder as seen in 2) 1password 3 (super compact and easy to read/view) and then in 3) 1password4 (can't even fit all folder items in one sidebar).

Thanks, I really have enjoyed 1password and we need the vaults, so more people can use it, but I miss those

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @creativetech,

Thanks for your feedback about the view options in 1Password 4 and 5! Yes, you can absolutely request to have the "Widescreen" view from 1Password 3 brought back, and I'll be happy to let our developers know you requested it - I just can't make any promises about if/when that will happen. There are definitely others who miss that layout option too, so you're not alone!

Aside from that, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying 1Password. Please let us know if you need anything else, we're always glad to help! :)

ref: OPM-3052

• creativetech
    creativetech
    Community Member
    edited April 2015

Hi, thanks, Drew_AG,

Primarily, I just don't like to see as many large icons as the standard view displays, it's really not helpful to me, since most of mine are logins. Thanks for passing it on to your development team.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

No problem, @creativetech!

Have you tried the "Top" view layout? (View > Item List Layout > Top) It's not quite the same as the old "Widescreen" layout from version 3, but it shows small icons, so maybe that helps?

This discussion has been closed.