I would like to see JPG-Attachments on my iPhone

golfsierra
golfsierra
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi folks,

I have plenty of member cards and I dislike to take them with me all the time. A long time ago you implemented attachments to 1password on the Mac. Since that time I have scanned all my member cards and attached them to 1password. Now I like to see these attachments on my iPhone too ...
It would be great to simply "show" the card on the iPhone!

Are you planning to implement this in the near future?

Thanks for answer
Gerry

Comments

• lazyrudi
    edited December 1969
    May I add PDF's to your request?! I don't want to take my iTANCard with me on vacation but sometimes need to make transactions. JPG is fine as well but if PDF would be available it would be even better.

Thanks and regards
    Rudi
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, Rudi. Gerry, thank you for your feedback. We are researching the best way to implement attachments in 1Password touch. It's in our radar, but I don't have a timeframe for if/when it will be implemented. Rudi, if the feature is implemented, you will have access to both JPGs and PDFs.
  • NMServices
    edited December 1969
    Yes please put a priority on this! It is useless to have attachments in the desktop app, if I can not sync them to the touch or ipad!!!
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for your feedback, NMServices, and welcome to the forums.
  • jw34
    jw34
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    I'm going to chime in for this request too. Viewing attached PDF files would be a great feature to have. There are many things I hesitate to put on the iPhone but knowing they were in 1P would make me feel at ease.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for letting us know this would be important to you.
This discussion has been closed.