1Password crashes every time when saving a new entry on Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Options
loghome
loghome
Community Member
edited May 2015 in Android

Every time I save a new entry 1Password crashes and stops working. The entry is saved but I have to restart the program and put in my password every time. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @loghome. I'm really sorry to hear 1Password crashes when you try to save an entry. Does this happen when you save a new item? Or when you update an existing item?

Could you also send us a diagnostic report from your Android device? It will really help us get a better understanding of your Android environment and device settings. Please follow these instructions to create the report and we will take a look into it.

• loghome
    loghome
    Community Member
    Options

Just when I save a new entry.

• peri
    Options

Hey @loghome, thanks for the update. Do you get the option of submitting a crash report when the issue occurs? If so, please go ahead and submit it.

Also, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• loghome
    loghome
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I do get the option of submitting a crash report but it just takes me to some Google page. I'll try again later tonight when I get home.

• peri
    Options

OK, @loghome, sounds good! Also, please send the Diagnostics Report when you have a chance. We'll be able to get a look at your setup, which will help with troubleshooting.

Thanks again!

• loghome
    loghome
    Community Member
    Options

Sent two crash reports just s little while ago. Let me know what you find out ?

• saad
    Options

ref: OPA-535

Thanks @loghome. I looked over the crash report and I think I may know why 1Password is crashing when you try saving an item. We will resolve this in an upcoming update. :)

This discussion has been closed.