iOS 8 Safari extension: 1password not among the activities

Options

I am a newbie to 1Password. I have it synced via DropBox for my Windows and Mac machines, it works great. However, on my iOS 8.3 phone with 1Password 5, I'm stuck. When I try to activate the Safari add-on, I see a bunch of activities (message, mail, etc.) but I don't see one for 1Password. Yet 1Password seems to be set up, it has access to my vault. What step am I missing to enable this Safari add-on?

Comments

• brianlking
    brianlking
    Community Member
    Options

Nevermind, I was clicking on the wrong "MORE".

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @brianlking ,

I'm glad to hear that you've gotten things sorted out, although I'm sorry we didn't get here in time to be of any assistance.

I hope that 1Password works perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any further questions or concerns, we're here to help!

• trigger76
    trigger76
    Community Member
    Options

I have looked in more and 1password isn't there I have all the others mail and such like but no 1password

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @trigger76,

Could you take a peek at this page for me please, I cannot find the 1Password extension on iOS. It lists the requirements for the extension to be visible as well as containing a link to the guide for first use of the extension. If none of that helps please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.