Can't view all notes on iPhone

chrishawkins
chrishawkins
Community Member

When I added some notes to a login item on my Mac I checked that iCloud sync was working on my iOS devices. Appeared on iPad fairly quickly, but not on iPhone. Ended up deleting the iPhone app, re-installing and re-syncing. Still not there. However, it was - but, I could only view the additional text that I'd added by going into Edit mode on the phone. As soon as I clicked done, the text was no longer visible. I wondered whether there was a text display limit on the phone, but after deleting some line spaces before the new notes in edit mode, the additional text was still not visible when I clicked done.

Have latest version of everything on all devices.

Grateful for any ideas.

Regards

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @chrishawkins,

Sorry to hear about the trouble viewing notes on iOS. Unfortunately this is a bug in 1Password for iOS that will need to be fixed by our development team. I've added a note for them on the bug report for this issue with your comments, so we may reach out to you as we're working on this bug for additional details. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Ben

ref: OPI-2703

• chrishawkins
    chrishawkins
    Community Member

Thanks for the response - glad to know it's not just me and that it will be looked at. Chris

• You're most welcome. Sorry I don't have an immediate solution!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.