1Password has lost attached PDFs

Options
mrigdon
mrigdon
Community Member

I've taken to scanning my credit cards (I use a ScanSnap) and then attaching them to the 1Password entry. However, in the last few days I noticed that all of my attached PDFs have disappeared. The filename is still listed as an attachment, but there is no file to view any longer.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrigdon,

Thanks for contacting us about this issue.

Are the attachments missing in 1Password for Mac, or on another device? I can see that's the version you've posted about, but I only ask because we've recently fixed a bug similar to this where attachments were not viewable in 1Password for iOS, but I'm not sure if we've seen this in 1Password for Mac 5.3.2 at this time.

How many devices are you using with 1Password, and are the attachments missing on all those devices?

ref: OPI-785

• mrigdon
    mrigdon
    Community Member
    Options

The filename of the attachment shows up on the Mac, but there's no actual file. On iOS, nothing at all shows up. It's like the attachments were stripped out.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrigdon,

I'm really sorry you're having a problem with your attachments! To help us figure out what's going on, I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your Mac and iOS devices:

Mac: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

iOS: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Then attach the entire file(s) with an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply with a ticket ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance!

• mrigdon
    mrigdon
    Community Member
    Options

The ticket id numbers are #NGG-31582-565 and #ZRJ-72532-721

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrigdon,

I see somebody is now in touch with you and we're now communicating via email. As this is now the case I'm going to go ahead and close this thread but if you have any further questions or issues please do post.

ref: ZRJ-72532-721

This discussion has been closed.