All of the 1Password descriptions have vanished from my iMac desktop.

Options
Interested
Interested
Community Member

When I opened 1Password on my desktop, I found that the description fields on the right side of the window have vanished. The field is gray with the words 1Password in the middle. The icons remain. When I activate icons, the corresponding site is opened. 1Password on my Mac laptop is functioning without any problem. The password to enter the laptop "1Password" is different than the one I use for the desktop. I have not checked my iPhone or iPad. I am the only person who has access to these computers..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

In order for us to help you please provide the missing information in respect of both your laptop and your desktop:

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

In addition please tell us what browser you use on both machines. Have you recently changed your master password and, if so, on which machine did you change it?

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Interested,

Along with everything Stephen_C has asked for I'm wondering if you would be willing/able to supply a screenshot of what you're seeing. This would only be if you can do so without showing anything sensitive as this is a public forum and we don't want you to reveal anything you would rather stay private. If you are happy then the following might help.

If you're unsure at all the website How to take a screenshot can guide you and you can attach images to a post here in the forums using this image as a reference.

If you do decide to do so please do check the image before uploading to make sure it doesn't display anything you really don't want visible in a public forum.

This discussion has been closed.