1Password asking for Master Password after a short time period

Options
apastrano
apastrano
Community Member

Not sure what is going on. I'll type Master Password it will let me in. I'll press the home button and go back in. It will prompt me for Touch ID. I'll get in with Touch ID no problem many times. If I wait some time and then try to launch 1Password it asks for Master Password again as if I restarted phone which I have not. I've checked all the settings. Restarted the phone but it behaves the same. After initial master password login I'll get Touch ID as expected for a while but it will then revert back to asking for master password as if I had restarted phone which I have not. What's going on? Any ideas? Glitch?

Comments

• apastrano
    apastrano
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, apparently I did not check all the settings. :p I think I found the setting that was requiring me to enter Master Password, apparently after 1 hour. On the iPhone, in 1Password under Settings>Advanced>Security>Require Master Password, it was set to 1 hour. I changed it back to Never. Thanks. :)

• Jasper
    Options

Glad to hear it's sorted out now! Sorry for the trouble... that option is buried in advanced settings since it was causing confusion for many users.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.