1password browser won't parse login details to North Online login screen

davem123
davem123
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

1password browser on my ipad 3 won't parse login details to Site: https://portal.northonline.com.au/WealthNET.PortalClient/
If I access the same site using Safari, then use the Safari function to open 1password it will fill in the details in the login screen from Safari.
A problem with 1Password browser?

1Password Version: current ios version 5.4.2 Pro
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios8.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@davem123: Sorry for the trouble! I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but it looks like 1Browser cannot fill or save at this page. I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but this is what I get when I view the source. Yuck. Meanwhile, you can at least use the 1Password extension in Safari to log in. I've reported this so the developers can look into it further. Thanks! :)

ref: OPX-1004

• davem123
    davem123
    Community Member

Thanks for reply. The site, North Online, is a platform administration service provided by AMP. The link I provided is the login screen to access the system. The 'source' code you posted looks a mess but doesn't really surprise me.
    Strangely I can login ok with OneSafe but 1Password is my preferred App. Hope you guys can get it working.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Fingers crossed @davem123 :smile:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@davem123: Indeed. 1Password tries straddle the line between A simply trying to fill the closest things to username and password fields, ignoring the specifics of the actual form, and B filling only based on detailed form information, which can easily change. We do our best, but there's always room for improvement! :)

This discussion has been closed.