Can't get anything to add to apple watch.

Linct
Linct
Community Member

I purchased this app long ago and it says that I am a pro user but..... I can't load a credit card on my watch. I have deleted the app on my watch and reinstalled it. It says I must be a pro user. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

I am moving your post to the Apple Watch section of the forum, where you are likely to get better help that in the iOS section I hope you don't mind.

• Hi @Linct,

In 1Password on your iPhone, go to your credit card item and tap Add to Apple Watch. That should send the item over to 1Password for Apple Watch.

• Linct
    Linct
    Community Member

Hi. Did that. Didn't work. Deleted the app on the watch. Re loaded the app then added the credit card. No go. All I get is a notification that this is a pro app thing. I have a pro app addition. At least I think I do, I purchased it about 3 years ago.

• Linct
    Linct
    Community Member

If it is not ready for prime time, I'm good with that. Just tell me when it is ready to go.

• @Linct It should definitely be working. Let's run through a little checklist.

1. Go to 1Password > Settings > Pro Features. Confirm it says Purchased.
    2. Now, Navigate to Settings > Apple Watch. Confirm Enable Apple Watch is on.
    3. Go to your Credit Card item, and make sure the Apple Watch tag is applied (this is what the Add to Apple Watch button does).
    4. Also, confirm that this credit card item is in the Primary vault, as 1Password for Apple Watch does not support secondary vaults yet.
    5. As an additional test, tap Add to Apple Watch in a Secure Note item, to see if that comes over to 1Password for Apple Watch.

Let me know if any of that trips any triggers and gets items to show up.

• Linct
    Linct
    Community Member

I did all of the steps you called out including #5. After adding a credit card and a secure note, the watch asks for a 4 number password and then I get the "you can add items from your 1password app on your phone.

Requires pro features.

That's it!

• Linct
    Linct
    Community Member

Thanks for trying to help.

• I would like you to create the following Diagnostic Report please.

Then attach everything in an email to us at support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you've sent the Report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Linct
    Linct
    Community Member

I don't know how to do what you are asking for.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Linct: No problem! We don't expect you to. That's why chrisdj linked this handy guide to show you how to create a diagnostics report in 1Password for iOS and send it to us. That way we can see what's going wrong there and get things sorted out for you. Thanks in advance! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015

@Linct: I see we've received your message, so we'll continue the conversation via email and close this. We'll review the diagnostics and get back to you shortly. Thanks! :)

ref: NUE-34939-453

This discussion has been closed.