3 Field entries not working...

I have 1PW 5.3.2 and Yosemite 10.10 on my mac
I have read several discussions on here about logins requiring more than 3 fields to enter. All answers from the good folks at support point to manually saving the login. I see some people have given positive feedback from this. I however, cannot seem to make it work for me. I have followed the steps to the letter. A few times. Still, one of the fields is left blank once I try to login. I do see when I click on the "Show webform details" in 1PW it does show all the 3 correct fields info - and there is a choice of a person or key icon to the right of these, and I can also choose either Text, Password, Email, Telelphone, URL etc. But only two of the 3 allow me to select either the person or key icon. If I change the one that is blank to Text for example, the other Text one changes to blank. I don't know if this has anything to do with this.
Suggestions?
Help & Thanks!

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: OSX 10.10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TheGrantExpert: It works for some and not for others based on the website itself and how its login form is set up. if you're having trouble with a particular site, be sure to report it using our Synapse website issue tracker, and if you tell us the URL and describe the issue you're having, we can test it ourselves to try to offer a workaround. Otherwise it's impossible to offer good suggestions. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.