How to close Built in Browser?

rogerrabbitthefirst
rogerrabbitthefirst
Community Member
edited June 2015 in Android

Doubtless a totally stupid question as seemingly no one else has asked it! Having clicked on a URL in my password list in 1Password and browsed the relevant site, how do I close the built in browser and return to my list of Logins (in other words to the Home page in 1Password)? There is no close button I can see. Currently I have to keep closing the app.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this. I'm using a Sony Tablet which is running Android 5 Lollipop in case that's relevant.
Roger

1Password Version: 4.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5
Sync Type: File Explorer

Comments

• Hey @rogerrabbitthefirst. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

You should be able to back out of the 1Browser with your device's back button. Can you give that a shot and let me know if it works for you? I'll be happy to help troubleshoot further if it gives you trouble. :)

Thanks!

• rogerrabbitthefirst
    rogerrabbitthefirst
    Community Member

That works - thank you very much.
    Sorry to have asked such a dumb question. I'm changing to 1Password from a different Password Manager and that had an icon to go back to the start. In the end the solution was so obvious I missed it!
    Thanks again.

• No problem! And not a dumb question at all! :)

I also wanted to let you know about our custom keyboard and accessibility service which let you fill your 1Password data into your preferred browser, so you don't always have to use the 1Browser. You can read a little about it here:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-android/4/en/topic/filling

Let us know if you have any other questions! Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.