Form Filling

I have looked over the documentation for 1Password for Windows as well as performed a search of the forum but I have not been able to find an answer to this particular question: when I go to a site that asks for my personal information [name, address, phone number, etc] is there any way to have 1Password fill in that information? I created an Identity in 1Password with this information, but I cannot find out how to get the information from 1Password to a form on a website. Is this possible with 1Password? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    mwfuss wrote:

when I go to a site that asks for my personal information [name, address, phone number, etc] is there any way to have 1Password fill in that information? I created an Identity in 1Password with this information, but I cannot find out how to get the information from 1Password to a form on a website.

Our Google Chrome extension supports this. Our Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox extensions do not support this (yet).
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2011
    mwfuss, welcome to the forum!

You can keep track of enhancements we're working on in the "issues and features" topic near the top of this forum's topic list:
    http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/topic/79-known-issues-and-feature-requests/

Enhancements and fixes are described with each new beta build and non-beta release, as well—just click the "what's new" button in the update announcement.
This discussion has been closed.