1Password help

Hi all,Newbie.have downloaded trial lPassword.I go into one of my sites,login,up comes the pop up screen,(from1Password)do you want to save,click yes,then I go out of the sites, when I go back into 1Password click on my sites,It takes me into them OK but I have to login at the site again,I know I'm doing something wrong,can anyone help my sort these things out before I buy It please.Many thanks.
Windows Xp Pro,sevice pack3,Bitdefender security

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Volcano, welcome to the forum!

1Password requires you to "tell" it to fill in (and optionally submit) a web form.

Details are available under Using a saved Login item in the Tutorials section of the user's guide.

I hope that helps.
  • DBrown wrote:

Volcano, welcome to the forum!

1Password requires you to "tell" it to fill in (and optionally submit) a web form.

Details are available under Using a saved Login item in the Tutorials section of the user's guide.

I hope that helps.

Many thanks,How can I install the1P go and fill icon onto my browser Fireox.I have the ticks in both firefox and internet Explorer.Sorry to be a Pain.Cheers
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Volcano wrote:

How can I install the1P go and fill icon onto my browser Fireox.I have the ticks in both firefox and internet Explorer.

Please see Where is the 1P button in my browser? in the FAQ section of the user's guide.

You might find it useful to take a few minutes to read the Introduction, Getting Started, and Tutorials sections of the user's guide. They're short, and they'll give you the information you need to get up to speed quickly. As you use 1Password for Windows, we believe you'll find the FAQ section to be a useful resource.

That said, don't hesitate to post again, if there's anything we can help with!
This discussion has been closed.