Paid for Pro, not able to access features.

cecilyadwell
cecilyadwell
Community Member

I purchased the pro version on my iPad after loading the free version. The settings indicate that the purchase was made. I can not access the features of the pro version. Plus, do I have to purchase another pro version to have the expanded features on my iPhone?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

I'm not sure why you don't have access to the Pro features after having purchased them, but you don't have to buy them again for a different iOS device, so long as the new device is also using the same Apple ID. One in-app purchase covers all devices that use that same Apple ID.

You could help a little by describing exactly how you are trying to access the Pro features, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead. Also, have you checked to see what it says in the Pro Features section of the 1Password settings? What does that screen say?

• Hi @cecilyadwell,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us! Sorry to hear about the trouble.

First of all, please try restarting your device and see if that helps.

What specific feature are you trying to use that's not working?

And like hawkmoth mentioned, a single purchase of the Pro features will work for all of your iOS devices using the same Apple ID.

• cecilyadwell
    cecilyadwell
    Community Member

Morning. I did restart the devices. When I go in to settings, it shows a green bar at the top of the Pro features and the green bar says "purchased". I believe there should be another icon next to the "favorites" , "vault" and "folder" icons that lets you access the pro features. That is missing from the tool bar.

• Mike15
    Mike15
    Community Member

Ditto. Settings showed purchase but no pro features anywhere. Tried restart: nothing changed.

• Mike15
    Mike15
    Community Member

I think I figured out the problem. Pro features are there but not immediately apparent. You must hit the + (Add) button when you are back on start page. The new features show up in the pop-up menu.

• Hi @cecilyadwell and @Mike15,

If you're seeing the Organize tab (folder icon) in the bottom tab bar, that means the Pro features are active. Organizing items with folders and tags is a Pro feature.

Here are the other Pro features that you will find:

• 1Password on Apple Watch
    • Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) support
    • Accessing and syncing multiple vaults
    • Viewing file attachments you've added using 1Password for Mac or Windows
    • Creating custom fields within items
    • Multiple URLs per item
    • Additional categories (creating, editing, and viewing items – including Wireless Routers, Software licenses, and more)
This discussion has been closed.