How can i Sync a tresor betwen mac and android without the internet (e.g. dropbox)

Grubengold
Grubengold
Community Member

Hi there,

is it possible to sync a tresor betwen android und mac without internet services (e.g. dropbox)?

Greetings,

Grubengold

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
KB Article: sync-options

Comments

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member

It's possible in a local network using the latest 1Password Android beta as it introduced Wi-Fi sync. Unless i'm mistaken, once you choose Wi-Fi sync, it becomes your default sync method, you can't easily switch from Wi-Fi to Dropbox. You will need to go to the manage apps menu and clear 1Password Android data which will delete all your settings.

• Hey @Grubengold. Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'll be happy to answer your questions.

J.M is correct about WiFi sync support being added to our latest beta. If you'd like to install the beta, or wait until it's released in a stable version, you'll have the option of WiFi sync between your Mac and Android.

The other option is to set up folder sync on your Mac, and then manually copy the .agilekeychain (via USB) onto your Android's local file storage. The drawback here is that changes won't sync, so you'll need to periodically copy the .agilekeychain over in order to keep each device up-to-date.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have other questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.