1Browser: no preview [confirmed issues]

eh801
eh801
Community Member
edited June 2015 in iOS

Even though I never use the 1Browser I used it for a little while (since it was requested in the 'what to test' notes).

• In the tabs-screen none of the sites show a preview (see attachment). I assume this should work like iOS multitasking where you can see a little preview of the apps that are running in the background (in this case the sites)?
  • I think the + (new window) in the tabs-screen could be more noticeable (maybe bold?).
  • It's a little detail, but the 'go to previous site' button lights up/is active even though there is no previous site because I closed all tabs.

1Password Version: 505014
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 8.4 12H4125a
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @eh801,

Thanks for reporting these issues. Apologies for not responding sooner; I wanted to first finish all the testing and report filing.

Even though I never use the 1Browser I used it for a little while (since it was requested in the 'what to test' notes).

Much appreciate you taking time to do that testing with the beta!

- In the tabs-screen none of the sites show a preview (see attachment). I assume this should work like iOS multitasking where you can see a little preview of the apps that are running in the background (in this case the sites)?

Confirmed and filed a bug. Seems to be a regression with our WKWebView change in 5.5.BETA-14.

ref: OPI-2804

- I think the + (new window) in the tabs-screen could be more noticeable (maybe bold?).

Filed an improvement request for this. It is a bit dim on my iPhone 5c. :)

ref: OPI-2806

- It's a little detail, but the 'go to previous site' button lights up/is active even though there is no previous site because I closed all tabs.

Eventually reproduced this by tapping in the content area to dismiss the onscreen keyboard. So, confirmed and filed a bug.

ref: OPI-2807

Thanks again for your testing and reporting. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.