Download manual for version 3?

countermoon
countermoon
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Is there a way to download the instruction manual for 1Password 3.8.22? Preferably in .pdf format?

I don't like having to refer to (and depend on) your web site for the manual. I figure eventually it will be removed as more versions are released. Thanks for your help and your great program and service.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: 10.6.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @countermoon,

I can't find any evidence as to the existence of a PDF manual for 1Password 3. It would seem you are limited to what we have online at https://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/1password_getting_started.html

I know over the years we've moved from system to system for most of our various backend needs. It might be whatever system we were using during 1Password 3 didn't lend itself well to creating a PDF of the online content. Now we still have documentation up for even 1Password 2 and we know we still have 1Password 3 users so I'd be surprised if we to do anything to the existing documentation. It's sitting there at that subdomain not doing anybody any harm so I'd hope there would be serious justification for its removal.

Obviously it wasn't the answer you quite hoped for but I would be surprised if we were to remove it any time soon.

• countermoon
    countermoon
    Community Member

Thanks anyway. I should be able to figure out a way to dowload the html and perhaps convert it to a form I like.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

I'm sure there must be ways I agree, for example printing from any browser in OS X will mean you can save as a PDF although you may be looking for a slightly more automated approach. Sorry I don't have anything better to offer.

This discussion has been closed.