older version for MAC has stopped working

Options

ever since I tried to load the newest version for MAC OF 1PW NOTHING WORKS, No fill ins, icon is missing from my tool bar, and i can not get a phone number to reach out for help

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.6.8
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nmfeldinor: Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are a small team, so we do not have 'operators standing by', but we're happy to help in any way we can right here! (Notably, it's pretty much impossible to share diagnostic information via voice!) Also I hope you don't mind, but I've moved this discussion to the 1Password 3 category of the forums so we can get you the help you need.

While I'm not sure what you mean by "newest version" (OS X Snow Leopard — 10.6 — was released nearly 6 years ago, in 2009, and version 10.11 is due out in a few months, so Yosemite — 10.10 — is current), it sounds like at the very least you need to install the 1Password browser extension.

Just go to the 1Password menu and select Install Browser Extensions to be taken to our site in your default browser to install it so you can use 1Password there. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.