Where's Gita Lal?

Carl
Carl
Community Member
Haven't seen her on the forums for like 3 months
Where's Gita at? (JustG)

Haven't seen her on the forums in a few months now. She locked in a closet somewhere working on a special project?

Comments

• macpug
    macpug
    Community Member
    Carl wrote:

Where's Gita at? (JustG)

Haven't seen her on the forums in a few months now. She locked in a closet somewhere working on a special project?

Hi Carl,

Something like that :) Gita is still alive and well and spreading good cheer to every boy and girl....oh wait, that's the wrong one. :P Seriously, though, we have a hard time sneaking in here since Khad came along and made the Agile Forums his personal mission in life. I'll tell G to try to slip in a little more often. Watch for a response from her soon. And thanks for asking.

Cheers!
  • macpug
    macpug
    Community Member
    brenty wrote:

FarmVille? :lol:

LOL! oh brenty, if you only knew how close you were...we were just talking about FarmVille last night! Actually, WoW is our virtual escape of choice at the moment, but all her friends are on FV so I think she's hearing the cows calling and trying to resist the pull....Cheers! :)
  • Carl
    Carl
    Community Member
    brenty wrote:

Noooooo! :o

Stick with WoW, it's less demanding. :lol:

Seriously though, I've pretty much done PvP exclusively since Cataclysm launched, and I'm having more fun than ever. I feel kind of bad though, since I've pretty much ignored everything they've redone. It's on my list. :P

My girlfriend and I were just talking about starting new characters together on a new server for a change of pace -- we've been on Ysera forever. You folks have any recommendations?

I quit playing WOW a long time ago but I can definitely recommend against Kul'Tiras as the jackass ratio there is high. See: http://wowjackass.com/
  • brenty wrote:

Noooooo! :o

Stick with WoW, it's less demanding. :lol:

Seriously though, I've pretty much done PvP exclusively since Cataclysm launched, and I'm having more fun than ever. I feel kind of bad though, since I've pretty much ignored everything they've redone. It's on my list. :P

My girlfriend and I were just talking about starting new characters together on a new server for a change of pace -- we've been on Ysera forever. You folks have any recommendations?

Go with WoW, better that fv, god all those requests from friends annoy me
  • Carl
    Carl
    Community Member
    brenty wrote:

That's one resource that I was entirely unaware of. I'm not sure how accurate it is though, with only 4 listings for Ysera. I'm not even on there! ;)

It's an interesting idea, but unfortunately things like that tend to be pretty self-selecting. I'm mostly interested in population, balance, and community composition anyway.

In the case of Kul'Tiras, the ranking it totally accurate. The realm is full of jackasses. In any event, I would a avoid realms that make the top 20 on that website.
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Carl wrote:
    Where's Gita at? (JustG)

Mostly on Twitter as @1Password these days. Thanks for asking. =)

brenty wrote:

I'm on Proudmoore and have no complaints, but I'm not a veteran player, either.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    justG wrote:

Mostly on Twitter as @1Password these days. Thanks for asking. =)

Waves to G,

It is nice to see you stop by.
This discussion has been closed.