I don't know where to find Wallet, or its docs

Options

Looking for help in finding and using Wallet.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jadebear,

You've posted for help on the support forums for AgileBits (makers of 1Password). Are you trying to find help for a password manager app named "Wallet"? If so, you'll need to contact the developers of that app.

Or if you're actually looking for help with 1Password, you've come to the right place, and we'll be happy to help if you can let us know more about the problem(s) you're having. Thanks! :)

• Jadebear
    Jadebear
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Drew-
    WIthin the 1Password docs I see some references, including a screenshot of Wallet.
    The first one I note is in the User Guide, where I see:
    "Securely Organize Your Life With Wallet
    The Wallet provides a secure place to store sensitive information like credit cards, bank accounts, memberships and reward programs, etc. You can use 1Password’s powerful encryption technology to safely save all this information and find it when you need it." https://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/features.html#access_your_data_anywhere

When I search for more information, though, I'm unable to find any. If you can point me in the right direction, I'll be most appreciative.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jadebear: Sorry for the confusion! "Wallet" there simply refers to the old Wallet item category in 1Password 3.

There's nothing special you need to do there: simply create Credit Card, Passport, Membership, etc. and it will be in the Wallet category on the left:

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved this discussion to the appropriate category of the forums. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jadebear,

Just wanted to mention that the User Guide for the current version (5) of 1Password for Mac is available here:

1Password 5 for Mac User Guide

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.