1Password 4 Go & Fill issues with extension 4.4.1

This discussion was created from comments split from: Open and Fill Not Working.

Comments

• DaveCK
    DaveCK
    Community Member

Is this the same problem? I am a pleased user of 1Password4 (4.4.3) on OS X (10.9.5) but am noticing a new behaviour which, after the recent discussion on inter-process communication, I am wondering whether I should be concerned about?

When I access my bank account, 1Password pops up the correct login page as usual but does not fill in the Username & Password fields as usual. My Bank is now at the top of the 1Password drop-down in the menu bar and if I click on it the fields are populated as they should be and I can then click Login and proceed as normal. (Safari 7.1.7; 1Password extension 4.4.1)

Should I be concerned about this change in behaviour?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Should I be concerned about this change in behaviour?

@DaveCK: Not at all (although, perhaps mild annoyance is appropriate).

Sorry for the confusion! There is currently an issue with Go & Fill using 1Password 4 and extension version 4.4.1. Sorry for the inconvenience! We're investigating the cause so we can get this fixed.

In the mean time, you can use the 1Password extension in the browser: either click the 1Password 'keyhole' icon to select a login to fill, or press ⌘ \ to fill saved login information when confronted with the website's login form. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

ref: OPX-1022

• DaveCK
    DaveCK
    Community Member

Thank you - it only affects some sites & there is no error message - I'll use the Command \ in the interim.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for confirming. I didn't have any trouble with it within the browser, so that should allow you to get things done while we investigate this. Thanks for your patience! :)

This discussion has been closed.