How do you monetize your Apps?

maalmi
maalmi
Community Member

Hi guys. Sorry if there are thousand similar threadsm but anyway.
How do you monetize your apps? Which networks do you use and why?
Waiting for your replies

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @maalmi. Thanks for contacting us with your question today. :)

Currently, 1Password 4 for Android is available only through the Play Store, and is designed and tested on devices that support Play Store services. It also prevents people from needing to allow downloads from unknown sources.

We are considering the possibility of offering 1Password in other app markets, but for the time being at least, we're only available through Google Play.

I hope that answers your question. Let us know if you have any more questions! Thanks!

• duzins
    duzins
    Community Member

We work with alot of startups (my company is mariposaagency.com), and in-app purchases are probably the most lucrative method. In-app ads can pay off, but it takes alot of users, and some very careful strategy to walk the line between compelling enough to evoke action and not annoying enough to run off users.

One of our clients has an SDK you drop into your app that triggers ads out of the mobile device (on taxi tvs, gas pump displays, kiosks, billboards, etc). I like it because it doesn't actually affect app UX and the CPMs are strong compared to traditional in-app ads. It's still in beta now, but I'm happy to connect you with the founder to see if you are a good fit for the beta. I know he's looking for app developers now to help try it out before the official launch. You can PM me or email me at robyn@mariposaagency.com if you want me to make an intro.

• We appreciate you taking the time to write to us with information about your service. While it may be of benefit to other developers, it's not something that we are interested in at this time. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.