My custom Icons resize after i save the password. Is this normal?

RicardoBMacias
RicardoBMacias
Community Member

I'm testing OS X El capitan, Version 10.11 Beta (15A234d). My 1password client is 5.3 (53029).

This is the deal, I have a lot of password and I change the default icons with different ones. I notice that every single time that I make a change to any item and save it, the icon resize the aspect. Is getting smaller. The only way to restore it is to select the icon again.

Is this normal?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11
Sync Type: dropbox and icloud
Referrer: forum-search:My custom icons resize after save the password

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RicardoBMacias,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We haven't been able to reproduce it so far and maybe you can provide a few more details that'll help us to understand what's happening.

I notice that every single time that I make a change to any item and save it, the icon resize the aspect. Is getting smaller.

After saving a custom icon for any item, are you seeing a smaller than regular sized one in the detail view, item list, or both places?

If you'd like to take a screenshot of the part of your 1Password window that shows an example of smaller icons (without any personal information) you can include that in a reply by clicking the document button in the top of the comment field, then selecting the file you wish to share:

The only way to restore it is to select the icon again.

What exactly are you selecting? Does that restore your custom icon to regular size. Or does it revert to the default icon at regular size?

Is this normal?

Probably not, and we appreciate your help with figuring out how to make it normal. :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.