Purchased Pro Upgrade - How to edit existing records on Android?

Balefire
Balefire
Community Member

Hi,

Purchased Android Pro version today as I want the ability to edit existing records. I have iOS version for iPad as well which is really easy to use and has ability to edit. Can't figure out how to edit existing or new items on Android. I go to settings and that says I have purchased the Pro version which includes edit but no clue on the how. Tried tapping, long tap, swiping. Searched your support - couldn't find anything on the how in Android either, just that we now can if we purchase the Pro version. Please tell me how to edit!
Regards,
Fred

1Password Version: 4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.0.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Balefire. Thanks for contacting us today. I'll be happy to help with editing your items. :)

To edit an item, simply select the item so that you're viewing its details. Then tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner. You should then see a dropdown menu with the 'Edit' option.

On certain older devices, there is a menu button which is built in to the OS. This menu button would be located at the very bottom of the device. If you don't see the three dots in the top right corner, please tap your device's menu button to bring up the 'Edit' option.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you still have questions or any trouble with this. Thanks!

• Balefire
    Balefire
    Community Member

Hi @peri,

Thank you for that. I have a ZTE Blade L3 running Android 5.0.1 which puts the menu button on the bottom of the phone. Not exactly an "older" device but now I have found it it works well.

I did search your site but could only find information re editing feature for iOS. Might want to add your answer to the Android manual. Unless I'm completely blind and missed it :)

Regards
    Fred

• Hey @Balefire. Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you were able to find and use the 'Edit' feature. :)

I'll definitely pass your feedback along, so that we can improve our Android documentation. Let us know if you need anything else! Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.