Login being triggered twice ?

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

My bank's on-line banking website has somehow changed, and recently my Login seems to be re-cycling... A subsequent weg-page field is erroneously being filled with my "username". This requires me to correct that page-field at each access. For many months previously this did not occur.

My only clues are that the website has started requesting permission to store data in "Flash Player", which requires me to "allow/deny", and sometimes (not always) requires me click a subsequent "OK" button.

The web-site details of my 1P-login details are straight forward as 2-lines for Username and Password, so somehow it seems to be triggered to cycle again. Of course this could be the fault of the bank's coding, but I would like to over come this aggravation.

1Password Version: Mac OS 5.3.2
Extension Version: FireFox 39.0.3
OS Version: OS 10.10.4
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lamplighter,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum. I'm sorry you're having trouble with one of your Login items!

If that Login used to work correctly, it sounds like something definitely changed on that site. In that case, you should be able to solve the problem by following these steps to save a new Login item. Does the new Login item work correctly? Let us know how it goes, thanks!

• Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Community Member

@Drew_AG :
    Yes, that did seem to fix it. I had thought that might be the solution, but wasn't sure it would work automatically thru the several pages of the website

(i.e., Log-on -> Account -> Flash Player -> Bill Pay -> Pending )

But it does seem OK now. Thx much

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome, @Lamplighter! I'm happy to hear the new Login works correctly. Sometimes websites make some changes that can cause a Login item to stop working, so saving a new Login item often solves that.

If you need anything else, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.